Sunday, September 30, 2012

A few things we've been up to

It's been rainy and "cold" all week, (plus we've had the house to ourselves all week!) so I've been baking up a storm.  Lemon Poppyseed cookies that were okay, but awesome for the quick factor!  I chopped up some chocolate for Brownie cookies with a salted caramel frosting....

That flopped and failed miserably.  But they look so divine (on pinterest) that I must try again.  So we'll see how that goes.  I'll try a sunny day with some extra magic and hopefully a miracle :)

Something that didn't flop was the Pumpkin Bread with a streusel topping.  Pretty delish!  You can make it in little mini loaf pans from Michaels and give them to the ladies you visit teach!  And they will love you!  Just don't forget the salt,( like some people I know. But seriously, if I forgot the salt and it's still delish, you know it's a good recipe!)




Can you tell I was in love with these little loaves?!  Because they were totally adorable.  And speaking of adorable, take a gander at my little helper :)

It's funny that I never notice the space between her teeth until I take a picture.  She's a cutie patootie.....when she's not Satan's Minion.

So to sum up.  We've been baking.  The end.

3 comments:

Ben and Dena said...

I've been in the baking mood but that's as far as it goes. Then I lay down and take a nap instead :) And buy doughnuts at Safeway.

Cocinando con las chachas said...

Hello.
I am María José, a spanish girl.
I was looking for a blog in english for read and practice for my exam (tomorrow)and has found your fantastic photoblog. I like it!
I have got a blog too. It is about food. This is the link:
http://cocinandoconlaschachas.blogspot.com.es/
PD You have a beautifil girl!!She is a blonded girl lovely.
Kisses

CAid said...

https://corgishiba.dog/